21 Weeks

   


How far along?   21 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 4pds 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, sadly Germany has a very small selection and nothing I like.       
Stretch marks? None, still using coconut oil every night and nothing              
Sleep: terrible this week, had a horrible cough and cold. But I take being sick over Vida being sick any day. I'm so glad she didn't get sick 
Best moment this week? Chipotle lol I'm not even kidding. We live pretty far from the nearest one so when I'm in the area, I have to stop by.                
Miss Anything? I was craving a coca cola the other day. Very bad. Soda is something I cut out in 2007. I have no idea why I was craving it now.             
Movement: lots and lots. He feels like he's trying to break out of my belly. Lots of hiccups in the morning too. 
Food cravings: fruit and cereal 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing         
Have you started to show yet:
 yes                
Gender: boy
Labor Signs:
  no.             
Belly Button in or out:
 out 
Wedding rings on or off? on
               
Happy or Moody most of the time: a little moody, I was sick, sleepy and my husband was out of town for two weeks!! It felt like he was gone for a month 
            
Looking forward to: hoping to rearrange our room this month and make a little corner for baby boy. 
            
Milestones: feeling him hiccup in my belly. I forgot what it felt like 
Pregnancy Weirdness: uncontrollable laughing. It's hit me again. Don't tell me a joke because I cannot stop laughing. I will laugh until my side hurt and tears start falling from my eyes lol. 

Comments

Popular Posts