24 Weeks

       


How far along?   25 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds 
Maternity clothes?  No      
Stretch marks?  None        
Sleep: it's okay with a toddler lol 
Best moment this week? got a lot of nesting done. Makes me feel better             
Miss Anything? Going up the stairs without getting tired lol        
Movement: so much, it's a bit painful. He's really rough 
Food cravings: nothing 

Anything making you queasy or sick: no      
Have you started to show yet:  yes          

Gender: boy
Labor Signs:  no        
Belly Button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off?  On            
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy. I get sad moments when I think about having to split my time with the baby and Vida. :(              
Looking forward to:  a mini pregnancy photo shoot              
Milestones: almost done with the 2nd trimester 
Pregnancy Weirdness: nothing I can recall this week 

Comments

Popular Posts