30 Weeks

April,9,2013
 
 How far along?   30 weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure,I will weigh myself at the appointment on Thursday
Maternity clothes? Tried a shirt,kinda big and the elastic on the pants does not stay on my belly               
Stretch marks?  None, thank God :)          
Sleep:  
Still good                       
Best moment this week: Feeling a little elbow or knee poking me                      
Miss Anything?  Not having to go the bathroom so much               
Movement: A lot A lot
 Food cravings: Nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope              
Have you started to show yet:
Yes             
Gender:
Girl
Labor Signs: 
No             
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On                 
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Very happy                 
Looking forward to:
Our maternity photo session, my baby showers,meeting with pediatricians and painting her room.                  
Milestones: Ten weeks to go
Pregnancy Weirdness: The baby is kicking me pretty hard lately, It startles me. :) her jabs and kicks are getting stronger. What happened to my little fish who would barely move in there? haha



Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts