14 Months

 July 24 



Age:14 Months
 
Stats: 23.9 lbs and  29.5 inches

Clothes: Wearing size 12-18 month and size 4 shoes

Favorite Foods: chicken with mustard sauce, hard boiled egg whites and strawberries



Favorite Words: Bubbles, Yeah-Yeah, Apple

   
Favorite things To Do: Popping bubbles, swimming, and playing in the dog's waterbowls

Signature Moves:Bopping her head to the music in Pocahontas

Fun Trips/activities: Ice Cube Painting and trip to the Farmers Market 

Favorite Book: Mister Seahorse, by: Eric Carle

Sweet Moments: She loves to open mouth kiss me and she walks over and gives me a huge hug. Melts my heart

Not So Sweet Moments: She hates getting her diaper changed, she screams and cries like she is being killed.

Funny Moments:She loves to lick me on my arm and her dad on his chin when he goes to give her a kiss. The cutest thing ever!!


Happy 14 Months, baby girl.


Comments

Popular Posts