10 Weeks

Nov,19,2012

 How far along?    10 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Losing weight?!? 113
Maternity clothes?    No             
 Stretch marks?   No                   
Sleep: 
Best Ever                      
Best moment this week: Planning our Thanksgiving dinner menu                  
 Have you told family and friends:    Just family             
Miss Anything? 
Nothing this week            
Movement:No
 Food cravings: Mashed Potatoes!!!! So excited
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope       
Have you started to show yet:   
No           
Gender prediction:
Girl
Labor Signs:  
No        
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off?   
On               
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Very Happy             
Looking forward to:
Having our great friends over for Thanksgiving dinner                 
Milestones: Saw the baby and heard the heartbeat 168 beats!!
Pregnancy Weirdness: Dry skin :( so not cool


Dear: Little Baby
 We heard your little heartbeat and I have never seen your daddy so happy in my whole life, it brought tears to my eyes and I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life. I love you so much I can't even explain it or write down in words.  Be happy and healthy in there, little one.
Love- Your Parents

Comments

Popular Posts