12 Weeks

December,2,2012

 How far along?   12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  gained one pound...hmmm
Maternity clothes?    No             
 Stretch marks?        No              
Sleep:  
Very good                       
Best moment this week:   Buying the stroller                   
 Have you told family and friends:      Just family          
Miss Anything? 
Nothing this week                 
Movement: No
 Food cravings: Nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fast food looks and smells gross to me         
Have you started to show yet:  
No            
Gender prediction:
Girl
Labor Signs: 
No             
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On                 
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Very happy all the time                 
Looking forward to:  
Christmas                  
Milestones: Buying a big baby item
Pregnancy Weirdness: When my mom asks me how I am feeling I tell her fine, why do you ask? and then I remember I am pregnant....hahaha yikes!!! 
I don't feel pregnant. No morning sickness,no tiredness, a lot of energy (working two jobs) no strange cravings and very happy all the time. Feeling very blessed. Hope it lasts!! :)


Comments

Popular Posts