16 Weeks

Dec,31,2012


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds down again! Telling the doctor when I see her next.
Maternity clothes? No                 
 Stretch marks? No                     
Sleep: 
Still good, taking afternoon naps since I am on vacation and still sleeping great at night.                         
Best moment this week:  Telling everyone on FB we are pregnant                     
 Have you told family and friends:   YES!!              
Miss Anything? 
Shrimp                 
Movement:No
Food cravings: Nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick:   No           
Have you started to show yet:   
NO           
Gender prediction:
Girl 
Labor Signs: 
No             
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On...except I forget to put it on when I go out lol               
Happy or Moody most of the time:   
Happy girl               
Looking forward to:
Going back to work and getting back to my routine                  
Milestones: Hello 2013
Pregnancy Weirdness: How lazy I have become at home since I had two weeks off at work...it is terrible haha.


Comments

Popular Posts