18 Weeks

Jan,14,2013


 How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  gained two pounds 111
Maternity clothes? No           
 Stretch marks?No                      
Sleep: Still good
...we had 3 hour naps twice a day on the cruise                         
Best moment this week: Mini Vaca with my hubby                       
 Have you told family and friends: yes                
Miss Anything?
Shrimp and seafood                   
Movement:I feel fluttering
 Food cravings: Pizza in the middle of the night...I think because room service was open 24 hours a day.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No, and I didn't get sick on the Ship yay!           
Have you started to show yet: 
A little, I think I see something              
Gender prediction:
Girl 
Labor Signs: 
No             
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On             
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy              
Looking forward to:  
Seeing our Doctor and doing our free genetic testing                 
Milestones: The baby went to the Bahamas for the first time lol
Pregnancy Weirdness: having crazy dreams lately...don't even comfortable sharing them haha.


Comments

Popular Posts