19 Weeks

Jan,21,2013



How far along?   19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am 115, 3 pounds!! I took this photo at night after eating a big bowl of  Pho!! I think I will take my photos at night from now on.
Maternity clothes?   No              
 Stretch marks?  No                    
Sleep:
Still good I go to bed on my side and I wake up on my back,side and stomach every night is different.              
Best moment this week:   Seeing my belly pop !                   
Have you told family and friends:   Yes             
Miss Anything?  
Staying awake past 9pm                
Movement: Felt the baby kick for the first time, it was amazing! made me cry.
Food cravings:I craved Pho today...felt a cold coming on and I knew this was the cure :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope             
Have you started to show yet:
Yes!!!              
Gender prediction:
Had a dream it was a boy...I am thinking it's a boy now
Labor Signs:  
Nope            
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off?  
On                
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy happy happy                 
Looking forward to: 
Seeing the baby at the U/S and getting the gender                
Milestones: Feeling the baby kick....surreal :)
Pregnancy Weirdness: I have extra frizz going on around my hairline it sticks straight up and it makes me look like I have a lion's mane. The sun was shinning on my head and for some reason my hair looks red in the sun my husband said my head looked like a lion's mane with the different colors. 
OH MY GOSH!! Using Argan oil and flat ironing it everyday but its getting annoying. Nope, Hairspray does not help. Oh well, at least I am not losing hair.


Comments

Popular Posts