Must Haves for the 1st Trimester




1.Vitafusion Prenatal Gummies. If you are like me, and can't swallow large horse pills you will want to take these. Not only are they freaking delicious they are easy on your stomach and have more DHA then the leading brand. I get mine from Publix. Wal-Mart and Target carry it too. I have been taking these prenatal gummies for 3 years now, I use them as regular multivitamins too :) Don't recommend buying online only because they are heat sensitive.

2.La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Anti-Redness Moisturizer  It's a little expensive but it works. When I was a teenager I lived in Canada and had very bad acne from the cold weather ...my dermatologist recommend everything but nothing worked one day he gave me a little sample of this. I went home and in three days my face was clear from acne and redness. I was able to buy it at the local Shoppers Drug mart and didn't need a prescription. Sadly, when I moved to the USA I wasn't able to find it anywhere...except online. I use a tiny bit and it lasts about 3 months. Its def worth it if you have a lot of redness like me. The site has a lot of perks like free shipping and free samples. Walgreens carries it now :)

3. Burt's Bees Body Wash This smells amazing and it is enough to wake you up in the morning. 

4. Mouth Rinse I bought this at my dentist's office,it has no alcohol and does not taste as strong as Listerine.

5.Starbucks Cup 24 oz   I fill this baby up 9 times a day!! I can't stop drinking water. I feel like I don't get enough water if I have to keep getting up to go to the fridge and fill up. I take this everywhere with me. You can buy it at Starbucks or online. 

6. Cetaphil  The best face wash hands down!!!!Great for baby's skin too.

7. Palmer's  I read that stretch marks are genetic, but I will try anything not to get them.  I use this and Burt's Bees lotion together.

8.Burt's Bees Body Lotion I love anything by Burt's Bees, they have more online to chose from. Def going to try the glowing body lotion next.

9. Burt's Bees Lip Balm Dry lips when you drink water all day? yep, that's me...must be this Miami heat. This is a must everyday for me or if not my lips crack.


I could of added a million of other things, but this is what I am using now and love!!


Comments

Popular Posts