21 Weeks

February/6/2013
How far along?   21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound this week
Maternity clothes?   not yet...still wearing my jeans              
 Stretch marks?       none               
Sleep:  
best ever!! still having crazy dreams                   
Best moment this week:    Finding out the gender!                   
 Have you told family and friends:     Yes           
Miss Anything?  
Running miles at a time...just jogging for now                
Movement: Sooooo much lately
 Food cravings: This week nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No, fast food still grosses me out            
Have you started to show yet:  
yes            
Gender prediction:
Will announce at our gender reveal party 
Labor Signs: 
  No            
Belly Button in or out:
in
Wedding rings on or off? 
On              
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Very Happy, started school again so a little tired...maybe a little grumpy lol              
Looking forward to: 
Having our friends and family over to our Gender Reveal Party         

Milestones: None that I can think of right now
Pregnancy Weirdness: Drank coke for the first time in about over a year, felt like the baby was going to kick its way out of my belly, he or she was moving way too much it was kinda scaring me. No more caffeine for us.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts