23 Weeks

February/26/2013 

How far along?   23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 117
Maternity clothes?  Not yet           
 Stretch marks?    Nope                
Sleep:  
Still amazing!! sleeping like a baby                      
Best moment this week:  Visiting friends in Tampa                   
 Have you told family and friends:    Yes!           
Miss Anything? r
aw shrimp with lemon and salt                   
Movement: A lot around 9-10pm, and after I eat breakfast
 Food cravings: Still eating Nutella on toast once a day lol
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope          
Have you started to show yet:  
Yes            
Gender:
Girl
Labor Signs:  
No          
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off? 
On                 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  
Had a little sinus headache which me kinda of moody...I just wanted to take some medicine, but I refuse too. Cold compress and a nap helped a lot lasted the whole day :(           
Looking forward to:
Seeing my family and friends for Spring break                   
Milestones: baby girl weighs one whole POUND!
Pregnancy Weirdness: I lose my balance so easily...I look drunk haha I can be standing perfectly still and I will just start to fall over. It must look funny to everyone around me. It doesn't help that I say whoa whoa when it's happening haha
 

Comments

Popular Posts