Gender Reveal Party!!

Our Mickey and Minnie Gender Reveal Party.

This was our invitation!!!I had a wonderful girl make it for me on Etsy.
Here is the link to her page: kristinZkreations

We did a Mickey and Minnie theme because I love everything Disney!!! :)

 Here is the table all set up! My friend and I taped streamers to the wall added balloons on each side and I used a blue cake stand for the cake. I made the mickey head topiary's and the Mickey and Minnie heads were made by kristinZkreations

Mickey Topiary: I used; two large Styrofoam balls and 4 small ones, and a small piece of Styrofoam for inside the pot, black spray paint,wooden skewers, tissue paper, tooth picks for the ears and a painted flower pot.I cut a mustache from one of the Mickey heads and added a pink bow for the girl. So cute and easy!


My boss made this Mickey head cake!!! She's amazing with fondant.

These pretty cupcakes were made by my friend. She used diced blueberries and strawberries for the filling and a delicious whip cream frosting!! This frosting was so good.... I ate 5 cupcakes!!

  




Everyone gathered and ready for us to cut the cake!!!
 Everyone was screaming at this point!!!!
Even though we knew the gender I was still very nervous haha.

It's a Baby GIRL!!!



With my sweet friend due with a boy in March



and my other friend who is due with a girl in February!
I see many play dates in our future!




For the favors we ordered Strawberry flavored Cotton Candy It was delivered the day before the party, it was already packaged in cute little clear bags, we just added the stickers! It was so good, tasted just the ones at the fair do :)
We had the chalkboard out so the guests could write down their vote. Team Boy doesn't know how to tally up points!


 We are so happy to know our little baby is a girl!!
We had such a fun day with our family and friends. 
Our daughter is so blessed to have all these amazing people in her life.


And the shopping begins... :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts