March 5, 2013

24 Weeks


  
How far along?   24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Yes, from last week up to 4 pds
Maternity clothes? Not yet,I did out grow a pair of Old Navy skinny jeans :(             
 Stretch marks?   No, thank the Lord. My OB says when your tummy starts to itch drink some water and lather up on coco butter :)                    
Sleep:
I cannot complain. My husband is jealous on how fast I fall asleep haha                   
Best moment this week: Finding a dresser for her room!                      
 Have you told family and friends: Yes               
Miss Anything?
Fraps from Starbucks                  
Movement: soooooo much. Love it!
 Food cravings: Read above haha
Anything making you queasy or sick:  fast food in general :(          
Have you started to show yet: 
Oh yea, baby!           
Gender:
Girl
Labor Signs:
No              
Belly Button in or out:
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On                  
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy, happy!!                 
Looking forward to:
My Little Mermaid themed baby shower in Canada              
Milestones: Felt baby girl have hiccups for the first time, so cute!
Pregnancy Weirdness: Just the frizz on the top of my hair....driving me crazy!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for feeling hiccups. Did Anthony feel it too? Towards the end, the girls go them almost daily. Sometimes at the same time. Awesome feeling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She only gets them in the morning after I eat breakfast. He hasn't felt them. Do you know what causes them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, but is totally normal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)