25 Weeks


How far along?   25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: lost a pound this week
Maternity clothes? Not yet                
 Stretch marks?   Nope                   
Sleep:  still good!!                       
Best moment this week:Watching the baby move my skin when she kicks      Miss Anything? Nothing this week                  
Movement: A lot
Food cravings: Nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope         
Have you started to show yet: yes        
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs:  No             
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off?   On                
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Just cry easily over stupid stuff    Looking forward to:  Going to Canada to see my family               
Milestones: 99 days to go!
Pregnancy Weirdness: I cry over stupid stuff for example I wanted hard boiled eggs so I made a few and at the end decided to put them in the fridge to eat them later. Took them out 6 hours later went to peel one and one of them was FROZEN! I was like what is going on? and the tears started running down my face like someone had cut my hand off .My husband says don't worry maybe the other ones are not frozen. I said to him why is my life falling apart? I literally felt like my life was over because that damn egg froze in the fridge. Thankfully the other eggs were fine and I ate them and was happy again.  Oh pregnancy hormones how I loathe thee!

Comments

Popular Posts