Nursery Ideas

1.Baby Creations Dresser
2.Oeko Glider
3.Starfish burlap pillow for the glider
4.Jenny Lind Crib
5.Tan area rug
6.Shabby chic aqua mirror
7.Aqua ombre walls
8.Wicker toy chest


So far, we have the crib,glider and dresser. The rest are just ideas on what I want for the decor. I also have this beautiful Little Mermaid picture that I have had since I was a little girl that would go on the wall if I chose this theme. I love everything about beach and the little mermaid is my favorite Disney character, I am leaning more towards this theme.


1.Baby Creations dresser
2.Behr paint in Subtle Grey
3.Polka dot crib bedding (Pottery barn kids)
4.Pink pottery barn area rug
5.Jenny Lind Crib
6.Oeko Glider
7.Pink shabby chic frames
8.Pink ruffle pillow for the glider


I love love love everything about this theme!!! It's hard to chose which one to go with. Maybe I can mix and match them. I also have to think about curtains for both and chose a bedding for the mermaid theme. 
I didn't think this was going to be such a hard process. Hopefully I can pick a theme and get on with the painting.

Comments

  1. Hi.. I found your mermaid nursery pic on pinterest (I am doing an ocean/mermaid theme for my nursery). Could you tell me where you found the wicker toy chest? I also have the same crib and style of dresser.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts