29 Weeks

one week late, sorry.

 How far along?   29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I went from 113 to 123
Maternity clothes?  Not yet...            
Stretch marks?   None so far                   
Sleep:
Still very good.                          
Best moment this week:Going to a pool party finally have time to tan!!                     
Miss Anything? I was craving tuna..I miss it                
Movement:A lot, she moves my whole belly now
 Food cravings:Still craving fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hamburgers for some reason.              
Have you started to show yet: 
Oh yea             
Gender:
Little Princess
Labor Signs: 
No, my belly feels tight when I don't drink much water,usually happens at night.             
Belly Button in or out:
In, I think it will pop soon
Wedding rings on or off?
ON                  
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Very happy                 
Looking forward to:
Organizing all her stuff                  
Milestones:11 more weeks to go
Pregnancy Weirdness: I am having very vivid dreams at night, like I did in the first trimester. Nothing scary...just weird haha




Comments

Popular Posts