31 Weeks




How far along? 31 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a total of 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? a few shirts, no bottoms yet. My hoodies don't zip up anymore             
Stretch marks?  No!! Thank the Lord                    
Sleep:
Amazing! love sleeping in until 11 on weekends                      
Best moment this week: We did the 3D U/S creepy at first but got some nice pictures                    
 Miss Anything? French fries...why doesn't this baby want any?                
Movement: So much, especially when her daddy talks to her. She will move from one side of my belly to the other...I swear she wants to come out and be near him
 Food cravings: Flan, didn't feel like making any and the bakery was closed. The craving went away once I ignored it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fast Food. Just driving by is enough to gross me out...no nausea feeling thank God, but who am I kidding McDonald's fries are delish haha          
Have you started to show yet:
Yeppers           
Gender:
Girl
Labor Signs:
Had a little Braxton Hicks one day but I drank some water and it went away. I was probably dehydrated.          
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off?
on              
Happy or Moody most of the time:
So happy, I am really am. This pregnancy has been a blessing.           
Looking forward to: Birthing classes in May!! And my Baby Showers              
Milestones: Can't believe I am down to single digits; 9 weeks to go!
Pregnancy Weirdness: Its not weird but heartburn has started and it feels like my chest is on FIRE!!!  Apple juice is my friend. Tums don't do anything and taste awful. Yuck! And water makes it worse??


Comments

Popular Posts