33 Weeks


 How far along?   33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Our scale broke ha!
Maternity clothes? Some shirts, but they are so open in the neck area I hate wearing them...just sticking to bigger shirts                
 Stretch marks?  No, Using coconut oil and coco butter oil like it's going out of style               
  Sleep: Best Ever still...I'm so tired from work I just pass out fast                         
Best WORST moment this week: Getting food poisoning...throwing up while pregnant is not cool...everything is fine and I am feeling much better. Thank the Lord.                     
Miss Anything?  Yes, not having to go to the bathroom so much                 
Movement: While taking this picture she was moving and stretching you can kind of see my belly look all pointy haha
 Food cravings: Pastries...but not so bad I can get in a car and get them...I am way too lazy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope                          
Gender:
Baby girl
Labor Signs:
Had a few contractions from being dehydrated,once I got fluids to stay down they went away.               
Belly Button in or out:
In, it just looks funny
Wedding rings on or off? 
On                 
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy...and anxious and excited and scared and happy and just a roller-coaster of emotions. Sad or depressed? not at all                   
Looking forward to:
My Parisian themed baby shower brunch this Saturday and our Maternity Photo shoot on Sunday and Monday I will reveal baby girl's nursery!!!                   
Milestones: Starting Birthing classes on Friday...
Pregnancy Weirdness: Why is time going by so fast? I feel so pressed for time. Mothers tell me the last 4 weeks drag on...I hope so haha.




Comments

Popular Posts