34 Weeks



How far along?   34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up a total of 15 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Pants no, shirts to big...sticking to M shirts instead              
Stretch marks?  I think I may have one under my belly   :(                 
Sleep:
Still good...why does morning come so fast?                       
Best moment this week: Nursery got painted, and my baby shower                    
Miss Anything? Caffeine...craving coke like crazy                  
Movement:YES!! She's in my ribs and hurts so bad
 Food cravings: Pastries
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hamburgers turn me off but no sick feeling          
Have you started to show yet:
Yes               
Gender:
Baby girl
Labor Signs:
Nope             
Belly Button in or out:
in and flat
Wedding rings on or off?
On, hard to take off after work                    
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy happy               
Looking forward to:
Decorating her nursery                     
Milestones: approaching full term soon
Pregnancy Weirdness: Cannot stop cleaning...everything looks gross and messy and I just can't stop! :) I've always been a neat freak,extremely organized now its worse.

Comments

Popular Posts