36 Weeks

May/20/2013
How far along?   36 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I gained a total of 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Didn't need maternity pants. Lived in dresses and leggings these last weeks.  This Miami heat is insane.        
Stretch marks? Not one!! Thank God. My Coconut oil and coco butter regime worked.
Sleep: Still Amazing                     
Best moment this week: Working on the final touches for the nursery and heading to Key West with my hubby and fur babies for Memorial Day weekend. :)
Miss Anything? Nothing this week.                   
Movement: Not as much as other times. It's getting tight in there.
Food cravings: Anything sweet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope                          
Gender:
Team PINK!
Labor Signs:
None at all     
Belly Button in or out:
Out
Wedding rings on or off?
On, but at night they get tight           
Happy or Moody most of the time:
So happy!!
Looking forward to
:Getting the house cleaned and organized and hair and nail appointments. Can't wait to be pampered :)
Milestones:Full Term next week
Pregnancy Weirdness:The scary dreams are back!!
Can't believe this is my last bump post. I already miss my belly,I can't believe I didn't take my last photo. I was going to get my hair done and take my photo that Friday night nope, baby girl came that Friday afternoon. 
Check out my next post where I introduce Healthy Happy Baby Harper :)




Comments

Popular Posts