Oatmeal Cupcakes


Oatmeal has been my go to food for breast feeding for over four months now. Eating oatmeal made my milk come in fast, that I was able to pump over ten ounces from each breast. 
I eat it every morning and by the time my daughter wakes up to breastfeed, I'm leaking and squirting milk like crazy.

When I make oatmeal my husband calls it a work of art, well, because it is. :)

I boil water with cinnamon and pour it over the oatmeal, I mix it all together and it smells heavenly. 

For toppings I go nuts, literally! 
I add almonds, Hemp Hearts, Chia Seeds, sunflower seeds and drizzle a little honey all over. Then I add cut up fresh fruit, and chocolate chips, because I love love love chocolate.  :) 

It really is a work of art and it tastes so good too. 

I made these "cupcakes" for those days I'm on the run and I need to shove snacks in the diaper bag so I have something to eat and I'm not tempted to buy a candy bar or something unhealthy. 

Here is the recipe. 

Oatmeal Cupcakes 
Dry ingredients 
-2 cups Oats
-lots of chocolate chips 
-2tbs Chia Seeds
-8-10 almonds 
-1tbs Hemp Hearts 
- a few cashews, peanuts etc 

Wet Ingredients
-One Banana
-1Egg
-1tps Vanilla Extract
-1 Cup Coconut milk
-Honey

Preheat oven 350 degrees

Mix all wet ingredients together, add dry ingredients. Mix and spoon into a cupcake pan with paper liners. 
Drizzle honey on top. 
Bake for 30-35 mins. 
Let cool ( if you can wait) 
And enjoy. 

Ate 6 already lol. 
No self control over here!! 






Comments

Popular Posts