6 Months

HALF WAY TO A YEAR!!!! 

 
Cannot believe my little V is going to be a year in less than 6 months. Where has the time gone? She looks huge and the chalkboard looks small, next month she will have to sit up for the photo session.

Vida celebrated her first Thanksgiving. She didn't eat and pretty much slept the whole time but it was so cute seeing her in her Gobble shirt. She sat in the highchair for a few pictures,that thing is so uncomfortable. 



I could eat her up!!

 
Relaxing before Thanksgiving dinner

 Vida is wearing 3-6 Month clothing, I put her in 6-9 and it fits really big. She lost weight this month but she is moving around more than before.

Still sleeping through the night and taking 3-4 naps a day about 2-3 hours long.

She loves being in her carseat, she is su chill in there.


She had her first taste of avocado and breast milk she wasn't too happy...she still prefers the boob. Oh well, I will try again in a week or so, no rush on starting solids my breastmilk seems to satisfy her enough.

I will have boobie milk instead.
Vida attended her first birthday party she had a blast and wore these cute Minnie ears the whole time.

I'm fabulous

Here is a little sneak peek of Vida's 6 month photo shoot.








Well, we are busy getting ready for Christmas. We have a lot of fun events to go to and can't wait to have my parents here in three weeks!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Comments

Popular Posts