New Blog Name

I have decided to change the name of my blog. I love the Healthy Happy Harper title but this blog has gone in a different direction. When I started this blog I was going to write about my rapid weight loss,clean and healthy recipes and my journey of becoming an organic eating vegan...then I got pregnant and ever since then, this blog has been all about my daughter.



 So here is the new name...



I love the name, it starts and ends with her name in English and Spanish and it completely
sums up everything about us.
This is my new life and journey as a first time mom and everyday I will capture photos and write down memories to share with her when she is older. She is after all my best friend and the center of my life. 



Life is just a journey -Princess Diana



Love: A&V

Comments

Popular Posts