CELEBRATE


2014 is here...time to wipe the slate clean, and start fresh.


My New Years Resolutions for 2014

1. Take Time for Me. This is going to be hard, because I love to be on the go, I love having a clean house and I always put others needs before mine. I am going to try to relax more and remind myself that having a messy house is not going to kill me!
2. Blog More. I love blogging, I love writing down all my memories. Sometimes I am pressed for time so I rush through many posts and forget to go back and check for errors. I have so many...I apologize.

3. Get Organized.  I have a million of To Do Lists and projects half way done in every corner of my house. My resolutions are to start and finish them and not start another until that one is done. I have been able to organize a few rooms in our home and I feel as light as a feather...so clean and neat. I need to organize my Pinterest boards. No, I really do. :)

4. Spend Time Outdoors. Alone or with the baby, we live in South Florida I should be outside everyday. Going to explore new parks and trails with my family.

5. Speak Only Spanish to Vida. Spanish is my first language, and lately I have noticed I don't speak it enough, my husband doesn't speak Spanish and neither do our friends so I have no one to talk to in Spanish. When my parents were visiting I spoke only in Spanish to them and I was noticing I was speaking more Spanish to Vida I really want her to be bilingual like me so I have vowed to speak to her only Spanish and my husband will speak to her only in English.

6. Read a book...I set this one realistically, just one book! I can do this. And not a parenting book. 

7. Focus On My Photography. I have been doing Photography for about two years now and I love it. I love how it started as a hobby and it became a part time job. Sadly, the business part of it is lacking it has become disorganized and overwhelming and I feel like my passion for it has diminished. So I need to get back on track,get photos organized,logos and business cards printed and finish the Facebook page to help me promote my business. I want this to succeed. Photographing children and families together is my passion.
 I am happy to say that the Facebook page is DONE!! AHHHH!!! I know I can do this.

8. My word for 2014 is Celebrate. I chose this word because I need to celebrate everyday and not just on special occasions. I am always rushing to get things done and I can easily overwhelm myself that I don't celebrate for a job well done. I am going to celebrate Vida,my husband,my home,my life etc. I am going celebrate every morning when I see my daughter, I am going to celebrate being alive and living in such a beautiful place. I won't decorate or make cupcakes everyday but I am going to sit back, admire and celebrate every moment...maybe I will throw some confetti. :) 


Happy 2014. Love: A&V

Comments

Popular Posts