December Festivities


We had a very busy but fun December...

We started our festive December with my mommy group's first annual Christmas Party Book Exchange.

She loved the wrapping paper, of course.

 We also had a Christmas PJ Party and Brunch with my other Mommy Group.
V and I wore Disney Christmas pj's.
We had personalized Mason jars
I made Nutella Hot chocolate (forgot to get a photo)
 We even had a chocolate fountain
We had delicious breakfast food 

The babies opened presents

 We had cute photo booth props
 The Hostess made this for V

 We went Christmas tree shopping...
We decided to skip a real tree this year and buy a 7ft Prelit one instead 
that was 70% off...SCORE!
We wore matching plaid shirts and jeans :)

 She loved the tree...I love this photo of her so much.
 Even her Mamaroo got a little festive
Vida got to see Santa not once....
 Not twice...
 But three times. She did pretty good...
Then she freaked!LOL!
 We went to Santa's Ice Palace at the Dolphin Mall in Miami
She loved the fake snow!!! Me too!
 We went to see Christmas lights with my parents
and rode the train to the North Pole :)
My amazing husband chased us around the parking lot and took photos of us. I felt like a celebrity being chased by the Paparazzi. 
My little Pink Polar Bear with her daddy
We had a lot of fun!!
We took Rudolph and delivered cookies to our neighbors, the security guard in our community, the Broward Sheriff Dept and the Mail Lady.
 She ate some Christmas lights for breakfast
I decorated her mini Disney Princess tree
We took part in a Children's Book Exchange through the mail. She got the best book ever.
 We read a lot of Christmas books
Vida joined us for our 6th Wedding Anniversary Hibachi Lunch on the 21st.
No more dinner and movie dates for us.
My cutie pie in her Christmas Junque bow I made her.

Decemeber was so different this year, I don't remember being this tired or busy...ever!
This will always be my best December the one that will live in my memory forever.
 Sharing this holiday season with my little one has been nothing short of wonderful... I seriously cannot wait until next Christmas. 

Comments

Popular Posts