Vida's First Christmas Eve

Twas the Night Before Christmas...


We spent Christmas Eve with my family and my husband's family at his uncle's home in Tampa. It was long drive but so worth it. My parents and one brother flew in from Canada and met us there for dinner.
My husband's Uncle and Aunt made a delicious turkey dinner and we had every pie you can think of for dessert.

We ended the night with the family opening presents.

Here is Vida's cousin, Anaya giving her a present.

 My parents and one of my three brothers
 With my sister in law and her daughter
 With my other sister in law, Auntie Chels
 My husband's wonderful Aunt and Uncle and their daughter
 Auntie Shannon and V
 My mother in law with all her girls. Her two daughters and two granddaughters
Vida meeting her great grandpa (my husband's grandpa) for the first time. Here is a photo with all the Grandchildren and two Great Granddaughters

It was a beautiful night. I was so happy to have all families together.
Christmas and family gives me warm fuzzies in my heart. :)

Vida did awesome on our 4 hour car ride to Tampa.
We gave her a bath before we left at 5pm and she slept for 2 hours. We stopped once so I could feed her and she played in her car seat the last 2 hours. She didn't cry once. Thank God.

We ended up leaving Tampa at 2am. She went in to her jammys and fell asleep the moment we placed her in the carseat. She slept the whole 4 hours back. We arrived home at 6am,
I placed her in her crib and she woke up at 7:30am to eat, 
fell back asleep and woke up 1:00pm
Then we celebrated Christmas with my parents in our home.

Merry Christmas Eve
-The Harper Family


Comments

Popular Posts