9 Months


9 Months! How is this possible?

I am so sorry but I am going to question every monthly photo from now on until 12 months.
Vida is growing and changing everyday, she is becoming this little fireball!! She demands attention and knows what to do to get it!
She is ''talking" and saying words. We can hear her in the monitor just talking away it is so cute!!! When we give her a bath at night and we put her in her pjs she always says "nigh nigh" but it sounds almost like a question. Like, "Is it time for bed?"
When she goes down for a nap and I open the door to her room she again says, "nigh-nigh' I lay her down and walk out. When I grab the monitor she has fallen asleep. The first time she said "nigh nigh" when I walked her to her room made me cry, I mean buckets of tears. It made my heart melt.
She said 'Mum-Mum" once and when I ask her did you say 'mum-mum?'
and she looks at my husband, smiles and says "Da-Da" those two drive me crazy!! :)

She finally gives hugs (without being forced) 
Those hugs feel wonderful, they are life changing.

She has learned to blow raspberries, from her dad!
She eats and spits her food everywhere. It is so cute and I can't help but laugh at it.


We still have no teeth, nothing whatsoever. I check everyday on days when she is acting moody, nothing. I have a feeling these teeth will come in all at once.

She is starting to crawl, she rolls on her belly and attemtps to move. 
She has learned to lean on us and stand, the first time she did it I was in shock!
I told her no, stop growing and get back in my belly! 



Vida's first time on a swing.



 She loved the swing




 If you could stop growing that would be great!

Vida is in size 2 diapers and is wearing size 3 shoes...but they still seem to fall off.
She is wearing 6-9 Month clothing 
and some 9 month clothing depending on the brand. 

She is still 100% breastfed and has some purees here and there, but not on scheduled meals yet and no grains the breastmilk still seems to satisfy her even through the night. Still sleeping 10:00-6:00am and falls back asleep from 6:00am-9:30am.

I am looking forward to celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday and St Patrick's Day with my little Irish princess. (her daddy is part Irish) 

Thanks for stopping by.

Acsa&Vida


Comments

  1. She is beautiful!! Love her headband, too! My daughter loves the swing as well. So fun for a warm weekend to do! She is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I do enjoy making her hair pretties :) We live in south Florida, right otside of Miami and it has been soooooo humid lately when a little cool breeze happens to pass by we are outside quick lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Vida is so beautiful! Gorgeous photos. Thanks for sharing these :)

    I know it's so bittersweet seeing your children grow up. Mine are almost 2 and almost 4 and it's crazy! I kind of want to have another one now because I just can't handle them not being babies anymore!!!

    Congrats on having such a lovely, beautiful girl <3 Glad to have found your blog!

    -amber
    http://thesiblingrivalries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!!

      It is so bittersweet. I am enjoying every stage but I miss her being a newborn so bad. I can totally relate I want more babies I just can't imagine not having a baby in the house lol.

      Thanks for visiting. I love your blog too...your photos are amazing!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts