Easter Basket Goodies


Easter is almost here!!! 
I am so excited because it will be Vida's first Easter!!
 Growing up my parents didn't celebrate Easter with baskets, treats or bunnies it was mostly Church and a big feast of fish for Easter lunch. I loved that, don't get me wrong, but I am so excited to share both the religious aspect of Easter and the fun side with lots of candy and goodies. 

I decided this year not to spend too much on a Easter basket for V, since she won't be walking at the egg hunt it won't get much use.
 I think I may order one off Potterybarn when they go on sale at the end of the month so she can use it next year. 


I picked up this cute bunny basket at Target in the dollar section, I tucked the handle behind and filled it with a lot of goodies!!! Easy and cheap. 

 I got her some Easter stickers, I filled plastic eggs with some pretty bows from my bow shop, some duck bubbles, a white Easter oneise, a fruit mesh Baggie, a cute bunny book and a little chickie bow I made her. 

I filled her little basket with cute pink Easter grass. Never thought something so simple could make me so happy. I had a lot fun putting this basket together... I love starting new traditions!! 

Other goodies that didn't fit in her basket were more bows, bunny ears with a bow I attached to it and a cute Mud Pie Easter bib. Her daddy got her a Xlyhone and a large drum I can't wait for those to arrive soon, she is so musical and loves playing with instruments. 

What is Easter without Easter dresses? 
I have one for Church, the Egg Hunt and the other for her Easter photo shoot I am going to do. Now to make bows to match!!! 


I leave you with a cute photo of my girl with her two friends enjoying the sunshine in their sunnies!! 

Have a great weekend!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts