Happy Easter


Easter 2014

I hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend, we had a busy busy week over here.
Vida's social calendar has me exhausted!!

During the week my Mommy Group put together a cute Easter Party complete with 
 breakfast and a huge Egg Hunt.
I put Vida down in the grass and she hated it...

She kept that leg up until she couldn't take it anymore and cried for me to pick her up. 

Matchy-Matchy with my BFF

Mommies and Babies 


We started the long weekend at the Mall to get pictures with the Easter Bunny.
 She waited patiently in line and sat in his lap and didn't cry but didn't smile either. 






On  Saturday our community put together a cute Easter Egg Hunt and had the bunny come to take pictures. We skipped the Egg Hunt but made sure to get photos with the bunny...
he held her and she cried.

The Bunny's eyes crack me up.!!!

After this event we went to see another bunny and I had an idea, I kept telling her that the bunny was Oso, our German Shepard Dog. It worked!! She sat in his lap, didn't cry and started petting him.
I wonder if she did think that was our dog. 

Very serious





We decided to skip Church Sunday morning because Miss. Thing has been screaming like a banshee for no reason out of nowhere and it is loud enough to make your ears go numb. 
So I was totally not going to put people through that.

 We gave Vida her Easter Basket later that morning, she of course went straight for the eggs, took the bows out and threw them as far as she could. 


She loves opening and closing the eggs.

We also had some Easter sensory fun with these eggies




A week before Easter my sweet friend in Canada sent Vida a huge Easter basket full of organic snacks, wooden toys, stuffed animals, an Easter book, a teething necklace and the cutest, softest Bunny onesie I have ever felt in my life.


 So many goodies. 


My mom sent her so many goodies. Can you guess what she liked the best? :)


She loves this duckling. 


Here are some photos of Vida in her Easter dress...




Love my girl

Here comes Vida Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail....


 Bunny Headband from my Shop


Happy Easter little bunnies!!!

Comments

Popular Posts