Happy 1st Birthday Vida

May/24/2013 only 2 hours new!


Cannot believe my little dolly is one year old today!! 


May/24/2013 will be a date I will never forget.
That day, our whole lives changed forever.


Since we were moving to GA on her birthday, we decided to wait until we were settled into our new home to start her birthday balloons in the crib tradition. I obviously had more fun than she did, she liked it for a few seconds and then she wanted out of her crib...fast! 


 Filling up the crib with balloons

 Garland I made for her birthday party




 My big girl!
 One year old hanger is perfect! You can customize your own, here

GET ME OUT!!! 

We love you to infinity and beyond!! 




Comments

  1. I know I'm a little late. But Happy Birthday, Vida!!! And congratulations on being a mommy for a whole year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts