Happy Father's Day!


Can't believe this guy right here,
 is celebrating his 2nd Father's Day because of that little girl right there!!

How do you thank the best daddy in the world? With his favorite breakfast and dinner of course! 

We started Father's Day with chocolate chip pancakes, Canadian maple syrup my mom sent topped with homemade whip cream. 


For lunch I made him his favorite food in the whole wide world, chicken chow mien.

Then he opened presents and cards. 
I gave Vida her Father's Day card to give to Anthony and she handed it to him like she knew it was for him, it was the cutest thing ever. 

I filled his little gift package with beer, Colgate wisps,deodorant, shave gel, a razor and more beer of course. 


Happy Father's Day 
to the man who works extra hard for us so 
that I may stay home and take care of our daughter. 
I love him so much and I am so happy he is our little girl's number one dad!! 

                          


   Happy Father's Day! 

Comments

Popular Posts