Vida's First Birthday Party

I cannot believe our little V is ONE!
What was life like before I had her? I don't even remember.
I don't even know how I lived so long without her.
We love her to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond
 and would do absolutely anything for her. 
She is my best friend and her daddy's true love. 
She has him wrapped around her finger and he knows it, he is the kind of daddy who would bring the moon to his little girl and a star to go along with it. 
Happy Birthday, Vida Merari!
You are silly and you are so sweet, you love to have fun and laugh at almost anything
 (just like your mama)
This year has been AMAZING and we cannot wait to see what is in store for all of us in the future.


I am so excited to share some photos of Vida's 1st Birthday party...and our 1st anniversary as new parents. We had so much fun celebrating with family, friends and cake!


The theme for her party was Chalkboards and Confetti.
We had confetti sprinkled all over the tables, and edible confetti on all the desserts at the desert table. I even added cute little Pompoms to her tutu to resemble confetti. 
Mini chalkboards were used as tent cards for the desserts.



I made the invitations using a chalkboard background in Photoshop and used the colors from her party for the font. I also filled each envelope with colorful confetti to make them extra festive and fun.

 
My big girl!!

My little family

Vida's Dessert Table 

Confetti Vanilla Petit Fours made by Play Garden Party and Events

 Confetti Sugar cookies made by my sweet friend Jessika


 Confetti Marshmallows made by me


 Homemade strawberry cupcakes with fresh homemade organic strawberry whip cream made by my friend Jessika who needs to open a Cupcake shop like yesterday!!
That whip cream is so dreamy!! 


Shabby Rustic fruit cake made by:Play Garden Party and Events
This cake had a delicious creamy center and fresh organic fruit  

Chalkboard banner found on Etsy

 I also found cute Birthday Cake Oreo cookies with confetti inside!!

 Confetti Macaroons made by: Shacolat Konfections you can find her on FB!

 Confetti Madeleines made by Shacolat Konfections

and my favorite dessert Raspberry Macarons with chocolate ganache also made by Shacolat Konfections  

VIDA Sugar cookies as cupcake toppers. Cupcake wrappers found at Sur La Table

 Confetti Animal crackers went quick!! The kids loved them!!

 Another dessert table shot



 HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDA chalkboard banner made by me with black card stock cut into triangles and my sweet friend made the letters on her Cricut (I need that machine!!) 

 The tissue garland was made by: The Banner Shoppe
I won this in a giveaway on Instagram, Go follow her, she does a lot of giveaways!!
I love these colors!!

Me & my girl!!

Vida is full of CONFETTI, she is one fun festive party!! 

 Tutu was made by her Auntie Shannon and I added the Pompoms.
 Vida 1 onesie made by: RockingJSbrand
With her daddy!! Aqua Romper: Made With Love


12 Months of cuteness.

 Pink 1 balloon was a pain in the butt to find! But I found one on Birthdayexpress.com
 I punched out tissue paper confetti and filled it inside each clear balloons. 


 I also won these Glacier Moccs from Freshly Picked on Instagram 
Go follow Freshly Picked on Instagram, she does giveaways almost weekly!!

I used the book "on the night you were born" as her guestbook. 
We also used this book at my Fairytale and Storybook shower and brought it to the hospital with us for the nurses and OB  to sign on the day she was born. 


 Goody bags were filled with bubbles, disney stickers,sidewalk chalk,organic lollipops and organic fruit bars for the babies

I made this print in photoshop! 


Confetti filled balloons 





ONE bunting made on the Cricut with pink glitter cardstock.
Birthday crown made by me.

Over The Top headband made by me.
Pink glitter candle from Wal-Mart 
white Bubblegum necklace by:Jenniflowers





 Vida Onesie 

 off to the pool


 She of course had a matching confetti Bathing suit

 Confetti babies

 She is one giant confetti!!! 


 Smash Cake Time!!!
her cake was dairy,grain and egg free, the frosting was made from fresh organic strawberries and a little organic cane sugar to make it a little sweet.






 She made a little mess :)
 cannot believe we have a ONE YEAR OLD!!


MWLHairPretties

The party turned out to be so much fun and I had blast planning it.
is it bad that I am already planning her 2nd birthday in my head? :)
Thank you for stopping by :) 

I think it is safe to say she had a good time!!

I have included the files to the party printables
 Feel free to use them :) 





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After exploring a number of the articles on your web site,
    I seriously like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and tell me how you
    feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts