12 Months

May/24/2014  
This is post is a little late, thank God I wrote everything down in her journal.


Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet little princess.
I swear she woke up bigger,taller and heavier on this day.

My cutie pie is starting to cruise around the couches, she lets go and takes one or two steps when she falls she either gets back up and tries again or just crawls away very fast.

She has both bottom teeth and her top four are coming in her gums are super swollen.
I am mentally preparing for sleepless nights any day now. 

She is in size 5 diapers, she wears 9-12 and 12-18 month clothes and size 3 or 4 shoes.
She is now on two meals a day and breastfeed throughout the day she loves her booby milk!!

She did amazing on the drive from Miami to GA.  We stopped once for dinner and to change her into pjs and she slept the whole way.


When my mom friends told me that babies grow fast I never thought it would go this fast.
I have really enjoyed being a mom. Vida gave me an easy, comfortable pregnancy, a quick labor and the birth I have always wanted. She breastfed and slept like a champ. She is a very relaxed and happy baby it even shows now that she is a year old.

She is an observer, she will watch kids play for a little while before going over to see their toys, she doesn't take toys from other children's hands and if someone takes something from her she looks at them and moves on to the next thing, she is not a fighter or one to start a fight, she just walks or crawls away. She loves to laugh and being silly with us. She is one big chubby happy baby all the time. When we go out to eat she likes to sit in her highchair and people watch while eating she watches everyone who comes in and out, just like her dad very aware of her surroundings. She loves to snuggle and cuddle us and the dogs and even her stuff animals I love how she hugs them extra tight, thank God they are fake because it if it was a real puppy she would kill it. She loves to talk, we have no idea what she's saying but she is a chatterbox and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy 12 months, my love. Thank you for making me  your mother.







Comments

Popular Posts