Happy 4th of July

 Happy 4th of July!!!

Vida,
You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July!!!

Ready for July 4th!
Decorating with flags



 
My little model

 

Waiting for the fireworks at the Marine Corps Base
Maybe next year she will enjoy them more
Her reaction when seeing the sparklers
She didn't seem too impressed.
 





Homemade Strawberry Shortcake....divine!!!


On the Eve of July 4th, Vida and I got together with the Mommy Group and had a little painting party
with delcious snacks. Here is Vida getting her foot painted for her July 4th canvas, she enjoyed that way too much in my opinion. ;)


Peace and love!
My American Girl! 

We spent July 4th weekend at the Planetarium with daddy.
Hope you all had a beautiful 4th of July weekend.



Acsa&Vida








Comments

Popular Posts