17 Months

       
         Oct/24

Age:17 Months
Stats: 28.3 lbs 

Clothes: Wearing size 12-18 month and size 3 shoes. 

Favorite Foods: organic chicken sausage with onions and tomatoes, eggs with spinach, cheese and fruit. 



New Words: over der (over there) and a lot of gibberish. She even yells at the dogs when they run past her and knock her down. 
   
Favorite things To do: Playing outside. It can be at a park, in the driveway or backyard, she loves being outside. She cries when I bring her inside. If it was up to her, we would stay outside all day.  

Signature Moves: climbing on the couch and dancing, mini heart attacks for us every time she does it. 

Fun Trips/activities: We went to visit my parents in Ontario, Canada. We took Vida to Niagara Falls, apple picking at a local farm and Tim Horton's. I will post photos from our trip soon. 

Favorite Book: Her Halloween books. Room on the Broom is such a cute book. 

Sweet Moments: On the plane ride back from Canada, she started falling asleep on my lap. She looked at me and said, 'nigh nigh' and snuggled in close and fell asleep. So sweet.  
Melted my heart. 

Not So Sweet Moments: My mom gave her very first freezie and she flipped out when she couldn't get any out. Like throwing herself on the floor, tamper tantrum screaming like the world had ended. No more artificial food coloring for you Vida. Sorry, but it makes you cray. 

Funny Moments: Crying with my parents when I would leave the room but if they gave her food she forgot all about me and that she was sad.  Food over her mom. 

Looking Forward to: ballet class sign ups are coming up!! So excited. 

Happy 17 months big girl!!

Comments

Popular Posts