Canada Trip



We took a 9 day trip to Ontario, Canada to visit my family and celebrate Thanksgiving at my parents home with my  family and friends. 
We had a lot of fun taking Vida around my hometown in Ontario. 
Our first trip was to the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto 










Nemo heaven with her Uncle Jordan
The Jellyfish were breathtaking









 . . .
We went to Saint Jacob's Farmer's Market. 


V tried her first Apple Fritter
She loved them

the cool weather called for layers!! yay!


. . .

We also went apple picking...which is fun, but a lot of work.  
We mostly went to take photos and picked about 5 apples.




 . . .
No trip to Ontario would be complete without a trip to Niagara Falls
we had dinner at The Rainforest Cafe with friends


It was chilly, but this Miami girl refused to wear her hat and gloves




friends enjoying the falls 


Our trip to Canada was so much fun, I loved spending time with my family and friends, seeing Vida interact with my brothers and parents was definitely a dream come true. 
I had never had them all under one roof at the exact same time before. 

I hope to take her back for Christmas so she can see snow and do all the fun winter activities. She just has to keep her hat and gloves on. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

-Vida & Acsa








Comments

Popular Posts