Cotton Fields Forever


 We have so many beautiful cotton fields by our house where we live that ever since the cotton started to bloom I told myself I would do a little photo shoot there. 
The cotton looks soft in photos but the little bushes they grow from are very prickly and itchy, so this shoot didn't last too long, but I was able to get some beautiful photos of my girl in the cotton field in this drop dead gorgeous dress.

I'm so happy we get to enjoy this now that we live in beautiful Georgia.
.
.
.
.
.















There are a few sights more pleasant to the eye than a wide cotton field when it is in bloom. It presents an appearance of purity, like an immaculate expanse of light, new-fallen snow.
-Solomon Northup  


Comments

  1. Hi I just love her dress it's beautiful! Where did you get it I would love to get one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from a boutique on Instagram. I am selling it over at @shop_vida next week if you're interested it's 12-18 months.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts