Halloween 2014

Happy Halloween from my little White Swan

We spent our Halloween morning painting pumpkins in the kitchen. 
We waited for Daddy to come home in the evening and we were off to go Trick Or Treating in our community. 

The Black & White Swan


Minnie and the puppy
Of course our kids would ignore the candy and look in the window to see the dogs
Big girl on her way to the next house 
I love this photo so much.
get it girl....
Get me an extra large bag, good sir
Trick or Treating with friends
was so much  fun.
the whole gang
Vida trying to do her "Arabesque" ballerina move


Hope you all had a good time Trick or Treating, we did and now we have candy to eat or get rid of fast!



I leave you with a photo from last year.
 I was Pochontas and Vida was Meeko. 
My little 6 month old squishy baby  



-Vida & Acsa

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment I will do my best to answer you back. :)

Popular Posts