Mommy & Me Photoshoot


 Last month I scheduled a Mini Mommy and Me photo session with 
Erin-Glausier-Photography  here in Georgia in the early morning at a beautiful orchard by our home. Look at those gorgeous sunbeams, sunrise shoots are my favorite.
I decided to have her take a few breastfeeding photos as well so
 I could treasure those memories forever. Vida didn't cooperate as well, I kind of wished I had taken these when she was much younger. 
She's so nosy now when she breastfeeds, she needs to know exactly what is going on. 
Just like her Mama! :)

I never thought I was going to make it this far and still be breastfeeding my daughter. 
It was tough at first, I felt like I was doing everything wrong. You can read my breastfeeding tips here, If it wasn't for my wonderful husband, mom and friends giving me so much support I am sure I would have given up, they motivated me to keep going,
I knew I had to keep going, not just for me, but for Vida.
So here we are celebrating 17 months and not stopping anytime soon.
 Cheers to my breastfeeding and formula feeding moms. 
You are all doing an awesome job!! 












A baby nursing at a mother's breast... is an undeniable affirmation of our rooted-ness in nature. ~David Suzuki

Breastfeeding is nature's health plan. ~Author Unknown


I love breastfeeding







-Vida & Acsa

Comments

Popular Posts