Happy New Year's Eve

          
   We spent the morning at the library celebrating Noon Year's Eve with our friends. 
They had arts and craft, music, a countdown, snacks and punch to celebrate. 

They even had a cute balloon drop right at 12!! The kids loved it so much. 

I can't believe how fast this year went by. 

Some highlights from 2014,

-We celebrated our second Christmas as parents 

-My husband got out of the Marine Corps

-We moved from Miami to Georgia for his new job 

-I met some new friends in the area 

-And we celebrated Vida's 1st birthday.

I sometimes can't believe I'm a mom. 

My goals for the new year are:

-to be more active. I need to do more physical activity. Wouldn't mind losing 10 pounds just in time for the summer 

-I started brainstorming for a children's book I want to write. This year I'm going to get at least a rough draft done. I'm ready to get this ball rolling. 

- my last goal is to implement more Montessori activities with Vida everyday. 

     My inspiration for my children's book. 

         A little memory from last year. 
   


Happy New Year, have a beautiful 2015!!

Comments

Popular Posts