Halloween 2015

     Happy Halloween from the 
Fairy Godmother and Cinderella.

We had an extra clingy and grouchy Princess this year. After about an hour she finally warmed up and grabbed handfuls of candy from the bowls. 

When someone handed her a piece of candy, she would look at them, at their bowl and back at them and point at the bowl and say "mas" which is more in Spanish. She couldn't understand why they were only giving out one piece. 
Little piggy 

         
Meltdown in 1,2,3... 

I really wanted to buy the actual fairy godmother costume but at $79, I couldn't bring myself to buy it. 
Instead, I went to the local thrift store and bought a used ball gown. 
I had my friend make the dress into a skirt and since it was so cold out, I had to wear a long sleeve shirt instead of the bodice and my friend made a collar for me to wear and it actually kept me a bit warm too. 
I curled my hair but the curls  didn't last long in the wet, foggy weather.
 I also added rhinestones in my hair which were my favorite. I already had the sparkly shoes and I bought Vida some cute white sparkly shoes from H&M for €7 which was a steal. She can wear them again for Christmas. 

We saw Shrek!!
 In this photo she's saying "stop it Shreky"! Lol 

A lot of Germans came on the base to celebrate Halloween with everyone. It was so cute to hear the kids say "Trick or Treat" the little ones were so cute with their accents. I'm so happy we can share this part of American culture with them the German kids love it. 

She was scared of him but that didn't stop her from taking his candy lol 

Fairy Godmother: Now off you go, for you shall go to the ball!! 

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!! 




Comments

Popular Posts