19 Weeks

   
    


How far along?  19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Not yet         
Stretch marks? None, using my coffee and coconut scrub twice a day           
Sleep: good so far 
Best moment this week? Revealing the gender to friends                   
Miss Anything? coffee           
Movement: yes! A lot. 
Food cravings: fruit, veggies and hummus. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: judt hamburgers, they are my favorite food too. I felt this way when I was pregnant with Vida.        
Have you started to show yet:
 Yes                
Gender: Boy 
Labor Signs: nope 
          
Belly Button in or out:
 out
Wedding rings on or off? On 
                
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
 happy              
Looking forward to: baby boy clothes shopping and looking for a new stroller 
             
Milestones: sharing the gender on social media 
Pregnancy Weirdness: contagious laughing. Once I start I cannot stop. 

Comments

Popular Posts