27 Weeks

             


How far along?   27 weeks. Missed 26 oops! 
Total weight gain/loss: +8pds
Maternity clothes? No, I'm hoping I don't have to buy any and it warms up real fast, so I can wear maxi dresses        
Stretch marks? None so far            
Sleep: with a toddler-okay lol 
Best moment this week? bought new hangers for his clothes, time to organize!                
Miss Anything? coffee here and there when I start feeling sleepy at 2pm            
Movement: so much!! This child is wild 
Food cravings: nothing crazy 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no        
Have you started to show yet:
 yes             
Gender: baby boy
Labor Signs:
  nope             
Belly Button in or out:
 out
Wedding rings on or off? On, thankfully my fingers haven't swelled up. Maybe later on they will 
             
Happy or Moody most of the time: a bit of both :) 
              
Looking forward to: a mini vacation 
            
Milestones: can't think of any 
Pregnancy Weirdness: I keep having strange dreams, they won't go away 


Comments

Popular Posts