32 Weeks

         
         

I am having a hard time keeping up with these weekly photos. Yikes! 



How far along?   32 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: no clue 
Maternity clothes?  I bought a skirt but it's so uncomfortable, I'm happy it's finally warm out so I can wear my maxi dresses          
Stretch marks?  None that I can see.          
Sleep: good, and the toddler is sleeping much better. 
Best moment this week? Celebrating Vida's birthday party.                   
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly             
Movement: so much!! He's such a wiggle worm 
Food cravings: chicken salad sandwiches with kettle chips. It was such a strong craving I decided to serve it at my daughter's party 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  no       
Have you started to show yet: oh yeah. 
                
Gender: boy 
Labor Signs:
 a few mild Braxton Hicks          
Belly Button in or out:
 out
Wedding rings on or off? On 
              
Happy or Moody most of the time: 
 happy but very impatient with everyone and everything              
Looking forward to: getting his dresser this week and getting organized. All his clothes are in his crib 
                    
Milestones: can't think of anything 
Pregnancy Weirdness: horrible foot cramps. Didn't have these with vida. :/ very painful. 



Comments

Popular Posts