Happy 3rd Birthday, Vida

              
My rainbow baby, my angel, my darling, my daughter, my best friend, my universe, my life, my everything. You are the best thing that has ever happened to us. 
And I cannot believe you have been our daughter for 3 whole years. 
I can't believe I've been a mom for three years. How did I live without you for so long? 

So to make this day more emotional for myself, I shared a few of my favorite moments from the last year with my girl. 


           
We celebrated her 2nd birthday in Georgia a month early before moving to Germany.  The theme was sparkly unicorn of course lol 

   We went to Disney World for the first time 


        
           First haircut at Disney World

    We moved to Mainz, Germany 

        
             Spent our first summer in Germany visiting as many pools as possible. 


 We celebrated her 2nd birthday with lots of gelato. 

Went on adventures almost everyday :)


         Went to Paris for Christmas 
    
We announced she would be a big sister 

     Doing her nails on Mother's Day :)

Went to Romania for a mini vacation and we ate a lot of pastries lol 


  Happy 3rd Birthday Vida, we love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond and can't wait to see where life takes you. 

"If I could keep you little, I'd keep you close to me. But then I'd miss you growing into who you're meant to be"





Comments

Popular Posts