Happy Mother's Day

      
          Our favorite thing to do together. 
      
Sunday morning I woke up to a French toast breakfast, a gorgeous Cinderella Mother's Day card and of course lilacs from my loves. 
Vida ended up sleeping in until 11:30 and I did too. 

         
        Stealing my chocolate chips. 
         
We all got  ready really fast, only stopping to do our nails while daddy got ready and we headed to Rudesheim. A cute little tourist town about an hour away from our home. This is where Ponyland is, and it's Vida's absolute favorite place to go. 
I know it was Mother's Day, but let's be serious, it was more her day haha. 

To cross over the water we had to take our car on the water ferry or water taxi. It takes some time especially if it's busy but so worth the wait. It was a bit windy and Vida was not enjoying it. 

          
She was holding on for dear life haha. 

          
We made it to Ponyland!! 

    
We had so much fun. V got two rides this time around the ranch. It was a nightmare getting her off the horse. We ended up leaving with a screaming toddler and drove back into town and enjoyed some delicious chicken pho for lunch and ended the day with gelato. 
           
We can't skip the gelato!! Never! 
We went home and had a long nap. I made a delicious pot roast for dinner, this has been my biggest craving while pregnant. Just thinking about it is making me drool. 

I hope you all had a beautiful day being loved and celebrated. Being a mom is the hardest thing I have ever done, but it's been one of the best things I have ever done. 

     
The women who made me who I am today. My Mom and my sweet Grandma  So blessed to have them in Vida's life. :) 






Comments

Popular Posts