Leo| 2 months old


Weight? 13.2 pounds 

Height? N/a

Clothing size? 3-6 months 

Milestones this month? smiling and giggling and following people with his eyes and turning his head when he hears my voice. 

Special outings this month? Took the kids to a Teddy Bear Picnic 

Thoughts about the past month? I feel like we are in a good balanced routine and having two kids feels so normal now 

What is his routine like? Sleeping through the night, still napping throughout the day. When I have both kids napping I feel like a rockstar 

Any big changes? He's so heavy and is breastfeeding longer and fewer times throughout the day 

What are his favorite things right now? Watching his big sister. He always has his eyes on her. When we go to a playdate she'll play right under my feet and Leo watches her from my lap. He also loves when you blow raspberries, he smiles and sometimes a little laugh comes out and it's adorable. 

What are you looking forward to? his first Halloween. Can't wait to see him all dressed up. 

Comments

Popular Posts