Leo| 7 Months


Weight? 18.5 pounds 

Height? I need to invest in a measuring tape 

Clothing size? 6-9 months depending on the brand. He's a little on the short side. 

Milestones this month? Holding his upper body up with his hands, he's also attempting to crawl too. I'm so not ready for that. 

Special outings this month?He celebrated his first Valentine's Day party at a friend's house. He stayed away the whole freaking time!!! 

Thoughts about the past month? 7 months feels different this time. Vida was a little bit of a nervous baby, she could sit on the couch with a few toys and she wouldn't move or try to roll off. Leo, on the other hand, I can't leave him for a second because he just tries to roll of the couch the moment I sit him down. So now I have to sit on the couch and he has to stay on my lap. He's definitely not a nervous or scared baby. He's just ready to grow up and get moving.  

What is his routine like? He wakes up at 8:30 on the dot. Which is the time we leave to take Vida to school. Even on the weekends he's up at that time. When I drop Vida off st school, we come home, he breast feeds and then takes his morning nap, but only on the couch, anywhere else and he wakes up. He likes to fall asleep to me cleaning and watching Friends in the background. He sleeps for about an hour and half.  

Any big changes? We tried puréed carrots with breastmilk again, and he loved it. This time he opened his mouth and actually enjoyed it. He was not ready last month, he kept using his tounge to push the food and wouldn't get any in his mouth and he didn't seem thrilled or excited to try the food as he did this month. 

What are his favorite things right now?  Wooden spoons. Mine or the toy ones from Vida's kitchen. It's an obsession. He has such a strong grip on them too, so don't try to take it away. 

What are you looking forward to? 
I'm not sure, I feel like he's growing way too fast and it's making me feel a little sad. As long as he's happy as healthy, that's all that matters. 


Happy 7 months, baby boy. 
Now to look up recipes that have celery in them, so it doesn't go to waste lol. 



Comments

Popular Posts