On Our Way To: Barcelona, Spain 


 We had such a beautiful time in Barcelona. I wanted to relax, eat and spend everyday at the beach with my kids and family. We did some sight seeing but not much, we didn't do any tours either, it was just too much with the kids and they just wanted to play and after a stressful move to another house and Vida changing schools, it was time to relax.
We ate a lot of seafood and walked everywhere, we are slowly becoming Europeans. 




 The view from our AIR B&B
 It was a bit hard to understand Catalan but she figured it out :)
 Everything closed for lunch and reopened at 8pm. So a mad dash to the store to grab snacks

we were in need of sun!!!
        
   
 I didn't even bring my DSLR on this trip, which is unlike me, I just wanted less things to carry and really enjoy my time. Thank God for the Iphone, to capture a few pictures. 

Comments

Popular Posts